June continued to be another good month for Madison Capital helping businesses across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico finance equipment and vehicles. Aviation upgrades required by the FAA are driving aviation businesses to purchase equipment needed to meet the new requirements. Madison Capital is one of the approved financing providers for the Next Gen GA Fund.
Construction and transportation businesses continue to need equipment and vehicles in order to address new opportunities.
Some financing highlights include:
- $194,000 for NexGen Avionics for an aviation firm in Florida that required quick funding to secure an installation slot.
- $193,650 of vans with wheel chair lifts for an assisted living facility in Texas
- $38,000 to finance a used dump truck for a trucking company in Maryland
- $25,650 to finance a scissor lift for a roofing contractor in Mass.
- $83,500 to finance a new limousine for a transportation company in Maryland
- $28,000 to finance a tank trailer for a trucking company in Delaware
- $56,000 to finance a new truck for a towing company in Maryland
- $90,000 to finance NexGen Avionics for an aviation firm in Texas that needed an approval and funding within 5 days. We were able to deliver for the customer.