Who are we?
We are an equipment and vehicle funding source with over 150 years of combined experience. We provide financing in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Madison Capital accepts equipment applications from brokers in the range of $10,000 – $500,000 and vehicle/fleet applications from $10,000 – $2,000,000. We provide direct funding and hold the transactions in our own portfolio.
What do we do?
- Transactions from $10,000 – $50,000: Generally, no financials or tax returns required for credit review; lessee needs a minimum of 2 -3 years in business; Equifax credit scores of 660 or better.
- Transactions over $50,000: Minimum 3 years in business; financial statements or tax returns.
- App Only: See “$100,000 application only” program parameters under Credit Guidelines.
- Corp only: 10 or more years incorporated; 15 or more employees; strong D&B; comparable borrowing (50%); not a closely held entity.
- Titled Vehicles: Madison Capital will fund titled equipment, new and used. We will not accept owner-operators. Trucking companies must have a fleet of 3 or more. For other businesses, there are no minimum fleet size requirements
- Used Equipment and Vehicles: Madison Capital will fund used equipment/vehicles. Maximum age of equipment is flexible providing pricing and condition of equipment are acceptable (at our discretion). Equipment over 5 years old requires stronger credit.
- Expansion or New Locations: We will consider these transactions on a case-by-case basis. Credit must be strong and requirements may be more stringent.
- Start-up: We will consider this type of transaction for professionals such as physicians, dentists, attorneys, etc. with clean personal credit and strong personal financial statements.
- Software only: Acceptable for strong credits.
- Sale-leasebacks – We will consider sale lease backs with properly appraised collateral.
What don’t we do?
- Applications with excessive leasing inquires.
- Sub prime transactions.
- Tanning beds, owner operators, chiropractors, route ATM’s and vending, HVAC, start-up restaurants (with no prior experience).
- Re-brokered transactions.