We Are Hiring
Madison Capital is one of the most progressive and well-regarded companies in the lease financing industry. Our team of seasoned professionals is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service and excellence in everything we do. We work with clients, vendors and dealers across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico in providing equipment and vehicle financing solutions.
Job Description – Business Development Representative
- Origination of new equipment and vehicle leases and/or loans from business clients for Madison’s portfolio
- Origination of new equipment and vehicle loans/leases for syndication
- Develop relationships with equipment vendors (dealers) who can utilize Madison’s financing services.
Accomplished via the following activities:
- Telemarketing and targeted emailing to potential vendors and clients
- Cold calling of potential new commercial equipment suppliers
- “Mining” of sales rep’s own business contacts, developed throughout his/her career, for equipment financing and/or referrals
- Regular participation in 2-3 targeted networking groups, i.e. specific trade associations, chamber of commerce, etc.
- Handle any incoming Internet inquiries from potential clients on a rotating basis
- Selected trade show attendance (occasional travel required)
- Conduct lease training sessions for equipment suppliers’ sales force to demonstrate the benefits of leasing, i.e. the additional sales to be obtained via offering leasing or financing to their clients
Base salary plus commission.
Mileage for sales activities excluding normal commuting distance to and from work.
Cell phone reimbursement – $75.00 per month.
Meal reimbursement for client meetings as appropriate.
Travel and hotel paid for trade show attendance.
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Candidate should be within reasonable commuting distance to Baltimore (Owings Mills) MD. Candidates, with experience and farther away, can possibly work from home-based office.