Madison Capital provides HOA financing for most types of equipment and/or vehicles an HOA or condo association may require for their operations. Our HOA financing programs allow you to spread the cost of acquiring new equipment or vehicles over 12 – 60 months with as little as one payment down.
Types of equipment we finance include:
- Common area furniture
- Fitness Equipment
- Solar panels
- Security equipment/vehicles
- Lawn/turf equipment
- Retrofit LED lighting
- Snow plows and vehicles
- Maintenance vehicles
- Computers and IT Equipment
You choose the equipment and supplier, fill out our one page application, and let us do the rest. We will:
- Review your application for approval
- Send you a proposal
- If you agree, prepare and send you lease documents for review and signature
- Coordinate with your supplier (send purchase order, billing instructions, etc.)
- Once your equipment/vehicle is received, we pay your supplier and your lease/ loan commences
To get started complete our 1 page HOA-Condo Lease Financing Application.
*Please include the Association Application-Supplemental Information with your financing application.
Our financing team has over 40 years of financing expertise. For a discussion of your financing needs and the options we provide please call us.