Madison Capital – an independent equipment and vehicle finance company with over 40 years in the business – is rapidly expanding. We’re looking for an exceptional vice president of business development.
Who you are?
These descriptions fit you to a T. You’re:
• Results-driven, a self-starter with extraordinary initiative who can work independently
• Experienced, with a track record of five or more years in equipment finance sales
• Well-educated, with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Connected, with solid industry relationships and a current book of business
• Relational, with a distinct talent for generating leads, building relationships, and closing transactions
• Skillful, with excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills – plus the ability to analyze financial statements.
• Tech savvy, comfortable with MS Office, Salesforce CRM, and prospecting databases
What you’ll do
As our vice president of business development, you’ll:
• Originate equipment finance transactions
• Identify and reach out to customer prospects through a sustained cold-calling strategy
• Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
• Track all activities and create reports in Salesforce
• Travel to key accounts and trade shows
• Collaborate with team members on all pipeline prospects
Why you should join us
Like you, we’re exceptional! Madison Capital is one of the most progressive and well-regarded companies in the lease financing industry. We work with clients, vendors, and dealers across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico in providing equipment and vehicle financing solutions. In all that we do, we’re known for delivering outstanding customer service.
We offer you the usual perks, including health insurance, a 401k plan, paid time off, and continuous employee development, plus:
A pet-friendly corporate office
An office fitness facility
The option to work remotely