We are one of the most progressive and well-regarded lease financing companies with over forty years of experience assisting clients in achieving their business goals At Madison Capital, LLC, you will find a staff of dedicated employees with a sincere commitment to excellence in customer service.
Madison Capital is a direct funder providing equipment and vehicle financing solutions to businesses nationwide, in Canada, and Puerto Rico. We work with direct clients, vendors, and dealers to provide leasing and/or financing quickly, efficiently, and at competitive rates.
We are looking for dedicated employees who will help us grow our client base while maintaining the solid business to business relationships already established. Our employees’ are rewarded with Health Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off and a focus on continued employee development.
Operations Manager Essential Functions
- Leads specific projects to improve processes, increase revenues, and control expenses
- Facilitates communication between and across sales, credit, and admin departments
- Serves as a Functional Business Analyst in understanding user technology needs, providing options to address those needs, and translating user needs into technical requirements to be filled by Information Technology Department
- Tracks and expedites corporate initiatives to be implemented within sales, credit, and admin departments
- Position is within a B to B financial services company based in Owings Mills
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Management experience – oversees a team of 4
- Reports to the President
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org