The summer months are usually a slow time for Madison as business owners and employees take much needed breaks and vacations. Not this past July. Demand for financing equipment and all types of vehicles was high as businesses respond to new growth opportunities.
Some of the transactions I worked in July included:
- Refrigerated trucks for a food service company in Florida. $396K
- Dodge Viper for auto customizing company. $142K (Not many of these around. 600HP)
- MonStar Dump trailer in Texas $82K
- Equipment for a Rehab facility in Georgia. $42K
- Takeuchi Track Loader for a real estate management company in Texas. $35K
There is plenty business out there; and most feel we are in a very positive economic environment. I am certain that is driving business a bit. The stock market, industry stats, and other economic positives are all good. Madison’s originators are bringing in lots of new business; and, the August backlog is robust. Let’s hope it keeps up. I think it will. As always, let me know if I can help.