WANTED: Your HEAT
(Highly Exceptional Action-driven Talent)
As a corporate administrator/operations manager, are you – in a word – exceptional?
Do you have the confidence to navigate huge challenges? Are you proactive and assertive, with a take-charge personality? Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to make the most of your skills and help steer your employer’s strategic direction?
We’re seeking a highly qualified applicant with the drive and passion to be a key leader in our growing, fast-paced, and exceptional organization: Madison Capital. We’re an independent equipment and vehicle finance company with more than 40 years in the business – and an impeccable reputation.
Here, you’ll do it all. Oversee administrative operations. Serve as our lead Salesforce administrator. Drive processes that improve efficiencies, increase revenue, and ignite innovations in business strategy, partner support, and customer service.
If this description absolutely fits you to a T – as in Talented, Tenacious, Type A – complete our short survey at this link. We’ll take the next steps to see how well we match.
Bring us your best and heat up your career!
- Monitors and manages operations of the administrative staff
- Develops and initiates projects to improve processes, increase revenues, and control expenses
- Works to increase efficiencies by designing, tracking, and using data analytics
- Facilitates communication between and across sales, credit, and admin departments
- Serves as a Functional Business Analyst in understanding user technology needs, providing options to address those needs, and translating user needs into technical requirements to be filled by Information Technology Department
- Tracks and expedites corporate initiatives to be implemented within sales, credit, and admin departments
- Acts as lead Salesforce administrator. Familiar with Salesforce Communities.
- Maintains website credit card payment option as well as client portals in Salesforce
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Effective at managing and supervising multiple employees
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Ability to create effective business strategies, by gathering, managing, and using data analytics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Ability to manage priorities and multi-task
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Five years’ experience demonstrating sound management judgment and discretion
- Finance background or commercial lending industry knowledge helpful